Monday, 11 October 2010

im

still looking back at the past.
everyday.


like looking at my pencil box of 4 years.
Think how much torture it has gone through with me, the exam periods in secondary school and foundation year.
my laptop bag. people who have touched it.
my calculator.
my crumpler bag since sec 4.
my 6 year old shorts. (which becomes quite distressed, in fashion over time eh :D )
my colour markers.


these are the few things that i brought out of my high school and still stays with me.
oh, memories.
full of them.
in every part of my life.


Human capabilities is unlimited.
Who have ever thought that i, as a average grades student, would made it through to university?
My life can never be any better now (excluding the option of living in together with zenith with teacup kittens!!)
I wish everything in my life will just stay a little longer till i can have the chance to just stop, breathe and enjoy every minute of the achievements.


I am really happy now.
Probably of my hair style now *winkwink.
I just dyed my hair auburn. hurhur. 
super happy. It's been long since i have brown hair!


I just continue my studies since exams are only 19 days away! >.<
but im happy. like i have gained peace from Him :)
Embrace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home