Wednesday, 1 December 2010

My purple french nails

Yea. I think this will be the highlight of the month.
I super love french nails. BUT PURPLE FRENCH NAILS!? im going crazy. LOL


I did it myself. Im so proud of myself.
I've been trying to maintain my skin since the past 2 weeks. The pores seem smaller but the breakouts at my chin is endless. I guess i just cant control hormones. There are people telling me to take birth control pills but even if it will not give me any side effects, i just dont wanna take. It is unnecessary. Im not that desperate. I just wanna know that i've been doing so much for my skin, i just wanna it to have some results.

Seems so much easier to say. I've been washing my pillow cases every 3 days. I wash my face twice a day. I do clay masks and extraction every 3 days. I put yoghurt masks and aloe vera twice a week.
This sounds like a slack life and only know how to pamper skin sia. LOL.


When will my good skin life ever comes? I keep seeing flawless, ultra smooth skin that reflects light!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home