Friday, 3 December 2010

good skin day!

Yay! i had a good skin day yesterday!
no need for foundation at all (YES!). i think i will never use my foundation in the future.
my skin is getting better now.
fairer, more even toned, smaller pores.



i wore my new lipstick.
Im going crazy over lipstick and blusher now. OMGGGGGGG. This is Revlon Superlustrous in Soft Suede. It is so smooth to apply this on my lip! I just realised it's quite hard to find a lipstick that i like that suits me on my lips because my lip is quite dark actually. :( I can use lip concealer to make the lipstick look the way it is as on its own. But wah lau. Waste money on lip concealer. Im not a makeup artist.


so happyyyyyyyyyyy.
NARS is my new favourite makeup brand. I dont know why they are not sold in SG!!!! IT'S SUPER GOOD. The blush has great pigmentation and so many unique colours!!!!! I bought Taj Mahal (great orange colour) and Glida (super sweet coral). I have a fetish for orange makeup which i think i got influenced by my mom. From young, she kept looking for orangey lipstick. My mum is also not a big fan of pink. :D We're supppperrr picky about shades of pink for makeup. But i think im more extreme than her. lol. I managed to find 2 lipstick that she will never go out w/o it anymore. LOL.


I finally owned a cath kidston bag!!!!! but not the flowery patterns. I have too many flowery dresses which i need a more simple bag to match with it. CUTE LEH.  so hard to find this colour on the net! The other colour is in pink but nehhhh. I prefer unique green :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home