Wednesday, 19 January 2011

My dearest

I was just looking back our pictures on facebook.
No one has ever made me looked so happy.
The things you have done for me.
Getting the money to fly over because you missed me, cooking everyday for me when you're there. Hugging me to sleep. Apologising to me when you couldnt bring me to places i wanted to go. Trying to remember things that i like. Always reassuring me that i look the most beautiful to you, even when you shaved my head off. Always taking cats videos for me to watch. You're always trying to spend more time w me when im back. No one made that kind of sacrifices for me. You know i love surprises and you try to do it even though you dont really know how to.

Liking you for so many years silently, made me even more believe the quote "Good things awaits to the person who waits". Because you love me back. You love me with all you have. Not alot, but you still gave it all.
I know it hasnt been easy on this long distance relationship on the both of us. I still have 11 more months to go. And now, we couldnt be more dependent on each other.
I hope we will live like what we were in sydney. Like a real couple. going on groceries shopping hand in hand.

I wanna put a picture here. But then i remembered you saying this to me years ago. "You dont really need to always take pictures. All you need is your brain."  :)
Im glad i met you when we're still young and childish. Im even happier that you include me in your life.
You know i love you. You are even a higher priority to cats now.


xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home