Sunday, 27 February 2011

I want this

I just attended a short class on how to write a resume and a CV.
damn. im so motivated to decorate my resume now.

i want to learn korean, how to sew and using a sewing machine BY 2012.
I really really really want to learn how to make my own clothes.
Now everything is mostly free size which means smocked waist or smocked back.
i dont like it. those elastic bands are bound to get loose in future w the frequent washes.
I like tight and make your curves stand out kind of clothes. and besides, im tall.
32" is the length that is just nice for me to show my butt if i ever need to bend down.
Im not too sure if im still growing or what, my mum keep saying my dresses are getting shorter.


I did want to make my own blogshop w a friend but much thoughts about it, i shouldnt jeopardise my last year of uni.
Hopefully, i can do up my blogshop after learning how to make clothes!

And im gonna do my mama proud, finish piano Grade 8. I still damn love jazz as much as i love cats. It was Burlesque that revived it.
it's so sexy. my fiance is sexy. Cats ARE SO SEXYY *purrrr and jazz. orgasmic ;)

Everything i love is just so sexae.

Meows out!
p/s dont you just love this hot pink lippie?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home