Saturday, 17 September 2011

movies

i think if there are more people like me, cinema theatres will go extinct.
i like to have a very comfortable chair or even lie down and watch my own movie in a cold area with a blanket.
i wont want to spend like $20 or $30 over just to have a big comfy chair.
Nothing's better than home. 
Occupational hazard has caused me to think that how many people had sat on this chair that has dandruff.
how many people did oral sex in this chair?
how many people have oily scalp or whatever shit.

i may not have a sound system that i cant even hear my own voice.
i know watching with a group of people is different. everyone can laugh together.

i think in total, zenith and i only went to the movies in our r/s a total of 5 or less, just for dates sake.
im glad that he's a movie collector like me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home