Tuesday, 15 March 2011

Turnover of events

2 weeks of crying daily.
I cant graduate by the end of this year.
I need to stay for one more semester until next june just to study one course. one course may i repeat.

I think im coming to terms with it. Still kinda far from it. but i really need time.
Im still in shock.
If this is what He has in plans for me, then i want to see what other plans He has for me.
not in a sarcastic manner but just hope.
I probably know what He wants me to learn from this.

Z is busy with school. For once im glad he has iphone, he can check his emails anytime he can, and reply me. I would be in so much misery if he doesnt reply w/in hours during that period of time.

And if im going to stay for another semester, no more birthdays celebration and anniversary again.
It may not seem important to others.
But we were supposed to be able to celebrate next year's or at least be in the same island, not miles away.
I always look forward to it.
I thought this year is the end of long distance alrdy.
I had such high hopes.


and everything i wanted to do,
it wont happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home