Thursday, 26 May 2011

pre-birthday post

im totally happy on my birthday this year though still being in sydney.
I had the urge to really learn sewing and start playing jazz again.

I feel that being able to study overseas kinda make me feel "fearless" of anything.
Im definitely bravier than before.
I was even picturing myself entering to piano practical examination room. LOL. i think i can smile damn happily to the examiner alrdy.

and zenith's coming over to celebrate our 2 year anni and staying w me for 1 month!!!! YAYAYAY.
i think our r/s have been quite smooth sailing? no more dramas since last year. now, we're thankful that we still have each other and appreciating more of each other.
Probably things will get harder when i get back to singapore permanently because we are used to this distance and suddenly we can see each other and he's enlisting in 7 sept. T.T

and Grace asked for my sydney address last week! i cant wait for whatever my girls are sending over!!
this is seriously by far the best birthday im having!!!!!!!!!

i dont need parties with limo or renting a yacht what not. Im happy that my great, awesome friends are always here for me and even sending something over. My parents are here. And zenith is coming over 2 weeks after they depart back to singapore!!!! and the thrill is my parents dont even know zenith is coming over x) my brother promised to keep it a secret.

i love whoever loves me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home